Man What A Difference

Yeah, I couldn’t agree more. 2 days ago I installed a new K&N Filter, jet kit and XR’s Only pipe (from stock setup)…WOW! It was like installing a new motor. All I think about is hammering the throttle now! Hard to believe how much they choke those L motors down from the factory.

I just got around to installing my K&N stage 2 jet kit. What a difference it made. I had already installed the K&N air filter back in the summer and could tell a little difference. You put them both together and hang on. It woke the old XR up. Excellent throttle response off of an idle. ?

i have a k&n filter on my 86 xr600r, dual 28mm carbs. i did not know there is a stage 2 kit available ( never even looked) i'am interested in this. do you think they have it for my bike? thanks. tim

i have a k&n filter on my 86 xr600r, dual 28mm carbs. i did not know there is a stage 2 kit available ( never even looked) i'am interested in this. do you think they have it for my bike? thanks. tim

I purchased my K&N stage 2 kit off of Ebay from a guy that never got around to using it before he sold his bike. Thats a good question on the dual carbs, you might check at the K&N web site. Ill do some checking and if I find anything Ill PM you. ?