Search: The sexiest WR out there...

Sweet ! Love the rims man.

Hows this for sexy

25.jpg

nice bike and sick air forsure,,,, :applause:

79221342.jpg

Hows this for sexy

25.jpg

Thats some nice air for sure!! How was the landing, it looks kinda flat!

Headlights are over-rated Yes it is a WR note the Tank neck.. cant see the seat cuz my helmet is in the way and the stock kick stand.. :applause:

normal_IMGP0886.JPG

Check it out 2 flying pigs.. :D

normal_S2010020~0.JPG

how does she run in the sand?

Dropped a tooth on the front and she runs like a raped ape.. :excuseme:

Here is my WZ, Not sure about sexy, but she rides better than the wife most days.

2006_0528Image0065.JPG

here mine wr convert to yzf supermoto!! on diff between this and the yzf is the rads, and tranny. maybe not the sexiest but goes like stink!

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0001.jpg

I've just finished doing a conversion from Blue to Black on my 2006 WR450 & I am pretty pleased except the frame but that is too big a job :excuseme: Used all UFo plastics except the headlight which is MCS & the tank is a Clarke ex USA. May not be the prettiest to some but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :bonk:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/peterfjess/DSC00816.jpg

Fix those handguards before you hurt your hands in a wreck :excuseme:

What are you talking about? Hand guards are there to protect your hands from obsticals while your upright dumbass..........I suppose you have the nice pointed down ones to protect your leavers......right? Spode.........

What are you talking about? Hand guards are there to protect your hands from obsticals while your upright dumbass..........I suppose you have the nice pointed down ones to protect your leavers......right? Spode.........

:excuseme:

They just bend straight down when you hit something and crush your fingers.....

Not to mention no hand protection! I got mine up and still get whacked on the top of my hands!

...and a blue to white conversion on my 01 444.

PICT0031.jpg

RtSide.jpg

LtSide.jpg

Good to see you here Birdy. You definitely deserve a spot in this thread.