Search: The sexiest WR out there...

Show me the MONEY!! I would like to see a picture are three...

I finally got my bike done and all I can say is WOW! I always go overboard its just what I do. Here is a quick list of things I did. First off is my wheels I got some black excels with custom anodized red talon hubs, red wheel lock nuts, red valve caps, all black plastic (YZ style), Custom graphics, pro taper bars, aluminum throttle tube, stainless brake lines, renthal triple clamp, both power now valves, everything zip-ty offers, quick shot, re valved forks, Carbon fiber everything, galfer wave rotors, twin air system, hot cams both, jd jet kit, MAXXIS TIRES, mag hyd clutch, all the little things have been anodized red, Black frame and thats all I can think of at this time. :applause::D:prof::prof::bonk::lol:

Ok, this was the funniest thread I’ve read in a while. Some of us think dirt bikes are cool. I still look up pictures of my old CZ. I used to go out in the garage when I was a kid at just stare at it.

But I’ve since had my medication adjusted. When I brought home my latest toy, an ’05 WR 450 I was so proud….until my long suffering wife said. You bought that ugly thing….

...next to the HD it looks like a bug…a BUG!

:applause:

Well maybe a little.

This is my bare bones '98. When I tear it down, I'm thinking about getting the frame powdered white, like the old YZ's.

DSC01117.jpg

Show me the MONEY!! I would like to see a picture are three...

I'm working on it, the battery's were dead on my camera and I just bought some new ones and then got hit with alot of overtime at work but I will get it done tomorrow. I know one thing I drew a nice crowd at the poker run on Sunday. Its just nice to see all my hard work appreciated. You know the funny thing is everybody would guess it was a KTM and were blown away when I told them it was a YAMMY!!!

I wish I would have had a picture of her after the poker run, she was :applause: nasty!

Read 'em and weap boys.

digi5zf.jpg

(I had to include the pic of myself, as I too, am a sexy beast.)

Nice tsk350!!

Im actually gonna get off my lazy ass and hook up the printer so I can show the guys at work what my bike could look like :applause:

I vote for this one. :applause::D:prof::prof:

Thanks!

Read 'em and weap boys.

digi5zf.jpg

(I had to include the pic of myself, as I too, am a sexy beast.)

Very cool DS! :applause:

I vote for this one. :applause::D:prof::prof:

Me too. We have a winner. Contest over. TSK350 by a landslide!