Search: The sexiest WR out there...

hey, that stuff sounds great and necessary, however, I have looked it up on line and all I find is the ATV wash. Can you give me the official name one more time. thanks, Jason

PICT0011.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

My 01 in Yellow

hey, that stuff sounds great and necessary, however, I have looked it up on line and all I find is the ATV wash. Can you give me the official name one more time. thanks, Jason

We use "Mr. Moto" bike wash. It works great. We wet the bikes and get off all the "big" stuff, spray on Mr. Moto and let it sit for a few minutes and squirt it off. Viola, clean bikes!

www.mrmotoproducts.com

http://www.mrmotoproducts.com/motowash.html

WoW, that's what stock looks like, Now this looks sexy, <<<<<<<

heheChangingTires1.jpg

My 2004 WR450F with new Graphics. Looks good, goes faster!

DSCF0084.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

AHHHHH (drewling) I love those graphics, they are the ones I wanted for my 06, but aparantly they only fit 03 04,s, where did you get the graphics too?

Captain America...

See avatar.

I ordered the Graphics kit from eBay. If you type "WR Graphics", you will find them for about $50. If you order them, don't expect quick shipping as mine took 3 weeks to arrive. The good news is they look awesome so the wait was worth it. For me anyway.

Guy I Think I Win!

PC030001.jpg

PC030002.jpg

PC030003.jpg

CIMG0683.sized.jpg

no graphics yet, and it needs the black rear fender installed.

Sorry, I win!

WR4502.jpg

WR4501.jpg

Sorry, I win!

WR4502.jpg

WR4501.jpg

hey thats cheating it is brand new J/k that bike is awesome:worthy:

hey thats cheating it is brand new J/k that bike is awesome:worthy:

What are those white spots on the seat? Gross!

What are those white spots on the seat? Gross!

Easy, back away from the bike please...

Here is it sexier now with pipe on it?

IMGP0446A.jpg

nice bike man, but im so envious of your garage (drewling)

Picture33561Medium.jpg

:thumbsup::devil: Here's mine after a tree modified it!!!:bonk: Then after i fixed it.:cry::smirk: :smirk: Wrbashed1.jpg

Wrfixed.jpg

:thumbsup::devil: Here's mine after a tree modified it!!!:bonk: Then after i fixed it.:cry::smirk: :smirk: Wrbashed1.jpg

Wrfixed.jpg

where did you get that headlight set up, it looks awesome.

Wrfixed.jpg

I'd like to know where you got those frame guards from. I like them in blue and i also like that they go up higher on the frame than the works connection ones that I have.

Heres my old bike:ride:

2cf8gzr.jpg