HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sapling Thrasher

IMS tank for 06 YZ?

15 posts in this topic

I know that they are available (3 gallon natural) has any one got one installed that they could post a few pictures of? I saw Pearson's picture from the front but it doesn't show the tank real well.

Sap

man I was hoping for the picture as well! I refuse to order before I see at least some good shots of it. I trust IMS generally.....but things can always go wrong!

I have one on mine. I try to remeber to take some pictures tonight when I get home and I'll post them tomorrow

Put mine on last night, fits very well and dose not move around . White looks so good with BLUE :thumbsup:

Sorry about not posting the pics yet. I should have my caera working tonight. I too have a GPR steering stabilizer and the tank does not interfere with the post of the stabilizer. I will be sure to put in some close up pisc of that.

That is exactly what I was looking for!!! Thanks. Nice looking makes me wish I got the yellow one! Is your tank the natural color?

Thanks,

Sap

Thanks for the shots! Looks like the folks at IMS out-did themselves. Great looking tank and the petcock being high and inverted makes it a step-up from the steel framer. I'll bet there sold-out now! LOL