Looky what i found???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!! im the happiest person alive, its the middle of winter here and my dad went down to our dealer to pick up some of our sled parts and came back and told me that they sold 2 of there 3 new 06 yz450f, and the 3rd one is a yellow and black limited. anyways life goes on and then the next day my mom found the recipt on his desk for a new snowcross helmet and my moms like let me c the helmet, besides the point me and him where out working on our snowmobile trailer and hes like i hope she dosnt find the other recipt from there. i was like what? what does that mean? hes like none of ur business. (HINT HINT HINT) and the next day on his desk is a 2006 offroad yamaha catalog and i looked through it and found this recipt for a brand new 2006 yz450 f yellow/black limited!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

my birthday is may 1st so thats when ill be able to ride it and the snow will be gone by then so until then the mystery remains!!!! RIDE ON FELLAS

Not good to provide so much information, especially your Yamaha account number. Good idea to pull the bill of sale pic.

congrats on the new bike!

Your one lucky dude. You had better give your dad the biggest hug and treat him like a king.

Not good to provide so much information, especially your Yamaha account number. Good idea to pull the bill of sale pic.

congrats on the new bike!

Ya good idea, never thought about it, thanks though ya cant wait to see it and even ride it.