new corbin seaton the xrl

Well it came in the other day so I got right to it. Had a feeling it would not go on easy and that theory wasfound to be true.After an hour with the razor blade and die grinder it was on. I like the look'but the feel is even better than I could imagine. Sun. got to take it for a50 mile loop and I must say it fits my arse just fine. Not happy with what I had to do to make it fit.

Well it came in the other day so I got right to it. Had a feeling it would not go on easy and that theory wasfound to be true.After an hour with the razor blade and die grinder it was on. I like the look'but the feel is even better than I could imagine. Sun. got to take it for a50 mile loop and I must say it fits my arse just fine. Not happy with what I had to do to make it fit.

What did you pay?

Got any pics during install, or final installation?

same pain-in-the-ass fitment problem with mine, not much better after Corbin re-made the seat, either ... very poor workmanship on mine .. I hope it gets more comfortable wih use, as right now, I think it was a major waste of money .. :thumbsup: