HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goblin127

new corbin seaton the xrl

3 posts in this topic

Well it came in the other day so I got right to it. Had a feeling it would not go on easy and that theory wasfound to be true.After an hour with the razor blade and die grinder it was on. I like the look'but the feel is even better than I could imagine. Sun. got to take it for a50 mile loop and I must say it fits my arse just fine. Not happy with what I had to do to make it fit.

Well it came in the other day so I got right to it. Had a feeling it would not go on easy and that theory wasfound to be true.After an hour with the razor blade and die grinder it was on. I like the look'but the feel is even better than I could imagine. Sun. got to take it for a50 mile loop and I must say it fits my arse just fine. Not happy with what I had to do to make it fit.

What did you pay?

Got any pics during install, or final installation?

same pain-in-the-ass fitment problem with mine, not much better after Corbin re-made the seat, either ... very poor workmanship on mine .. I hope it gets more comfortable wih use, as right now, I think it was a major waste of money .. :thumbsup: