HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WWchrome

01 Wr426

13 posts in this topic

Currently I have an 03 Raptor 660. Planning on selling it and getting a bike. A friend has an 01 WR 426 in great shape with a few mods (baja kit - plated, White bros pipe, triple clamps/bars/steering stabilizer , new plastics and a decompression cam). Is $4200 a good price? Thanks in advance for the advice. Looking forward to goining the Thumper World.

I love My 02 WR 426 keep the oil changed filter clean and ride it like a wild man mine just kicks A$$ I love it its a little on the heavy side but look out it makes plenty of power as long As you can handle a little more weight its AWESOME thats the only complaint I have little heavy.

its five years old.....not worh 4200 bucks! 3500 at best.

Actually in Cali with a plate it's a reasonable deal. It's pretty difficult (not impossible) to get a plate on anything after '02. Plated bikes in California bring a high premium.

Sounds pretty fair with the plate. Without it it would be a little high.

I agree. Thats what I paid for my 02 18 months ago because it only had 300 miles on it......just wish it was plated :thumbsup:

its five years old.....not worh 4200 bucks! 3500 at best.

Any place but California my friend, It is a whole different world here. 01s & 02s are worth more than a 03. Plated & green stickered WRs are somewhat rare.

yup, I paid $3900, for my '01 with the baja kit. Didn't have all the other extra's yours will. Street legal makes it worth $$$$.

Sold the Raptor today. Picking up the WR this evening. I can't wait till Prez Weekend. Headed to Cal City.