01 Wr426

Currently I have an 03 Raptor 660. Planning on selling it and getting a bike. A friend has an 01 WR 426 in great shape with a few mods (baja kit - plated, White bros pipe, triple clamps/bars/steering stabilizer, new plastics and a decompression cam). Is $4200 a good price? Thanks in advance for the advice. Looking forward to goining the Thumper World.

Sounds pretty fair with the plate. Without it it would be a little high.

How do you like your 426?

its five years old.....not worh 4200 bucks! 3500 at best.

I love My 02 WR 426 keep the oil changed filter clean and ride it like a wild man mine just kicks A$$ I love it its a little on the heavy side but look out it makes plenty of power as long As you can handle a little more weight its AWESOME thats the only complaint I have little heavy.

Actually in Cali with a plate it's a reasonable deal. It's pretty difficult (not impossible) to get a plate on anything after '02. Plated bikes in California bring a high premium.

Sounds pretty fair with the plate. Without it it would be a little high.

I agree. Thats what I paid for my 02 18 months ago because it only had 300 miles on it......just wish it was plated :thumbsup:

Any place but California my friend, It is a whole different world here. 01s & 02s are worth more than a 03. Plated & green stickered WRs are somewhat rare.

Just gave a deposit on it. Gotta unload the Raptor now.

yup, I paid $3900, for my '01 with the baja kit. Didn't have all the other extra's yours will. Street legal makes it worth $$$$.

Sold the Raptor today. Picking up the WR this evening. I can't wait till Prez Weekend. Headed to Cal City.

I paid $2800 for my 01' WR426. It's in great condition, runs lik a champ. heavy, thats it.

My buddy is selling his 01 for $2900.

No plate though...