HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jgerdi

What weight is the 06 450 sprung for?

13 posts in this topic

I'm 5'10 176 with no gear on. Will I need to respring the forks andshock ? And .... Is the yellow worth the xtra mulla?

Is the yellow worth the xtra mulla?
When its all said and done you may pay like 50 fun tokens at the most, more for a Special Edition. For 50 lousy dollars isnt it worth it just to have it. Obviously I say yes, look at my sig. :thumbsup:

i don't know were your getting 15 bucks but at the dealer i got my bike at it was 800 bucks more for the yellow i said pass!

got my blue one for 6100 otd

i don't know were your getting 15 bucks but at the dealer i got my bike at it was 800 bucks more for the yellow i said pass!

got my blue one for 6100 otd

I got my le WITH le yamaha yellow riding gear (including gloves) for 6500 otd. I said I'd take it! BTW the le gear is by far the best looking and fitting gear I have ever owned.

Retail is $200.00 more for the SE. I paid $6700.00 for mine. I dont know what I could have got a blue one for, it didnt matter. I am surprised anyone is dealing on any of the 06's yet, so far I havent seen one in stock, blue or yellow.