Kouba T-Handle

I tried to search for the "Kouba T-Handle"

and have found nothing? what is this and where can I get one?

I assume this is a mod for the a/f screw so you can adjust it without the need for a shorty screw driver?

also how is it installed?

Thanks~

------------------

01' WR426,YZ timing,EMP #5,#48Pilot,#100PAJ,#172 Main,BK mod,stock pipe-no baffle, open airbox,Gray-Wire Pulled,K&N Filter, throttle stop mod,CA Street Legal (sort of) Pure Super Motard w/17 in. wheels, 15/46 gears,ProTaper bars,

Teamscream,

You can find it at www.Koubalink.com. The T-Handle presses onto the existing mixture screw and eliminates the need for the shorty screw driver. I just called today and left a message on there machine and I also plan on ordering one, but I read the there is a $25.00 min order fee and the fuel screw is only $16.00. If you want I will order two and send you one for all the help you have offered me. You know my E-mail address soo let me know. Take care. :)

Pete

WR FUN,

I have been thinking of purchasing one of these also. The link did not work so I was unable to check it out. Would be interested in ordering with you to avoid the minimum charge. Drop me a line at flamed1@juno.com if interested.

Teamscream,

How goes the challenge with the jetting after the BK mod? Although I am working with a 01 YZ, our close proximity has me cheering you on with this challenge. With your great instructions, I too went to Home Depot armed with part numbers and after the mod, I have the same 'bog' problem as your described. Admittedly, I did not richen the clip which is my next move but the change to a 168 main and 48 pilot was amazing along with the BK mod.

Thanks for your encouragement on this one!

Brian

------------------

Life is nothing but a game.... he who has the most fun wins!

Flamed1,

Try www.koubalink.com/fuelscrew.html.I don't know why it wouldnt work I just type in that other address and I'm there, hope this works. I just placed my order today, if teamscream is not interested I'm sure we can work something out. Here is my E-mail Champion187@core.com.

Take care. :)

Pete

FLAMED1,

Sent you the link in E-mail. I don't know why this will not work. :)

Pete

Right on Flamed and WR, thanks alot for the kind words both of you!

I am pretty close to resolving the low end bog (which is now more of a minor sputter)I had a race this weekend so I lost a few days,I plan to get at it tomorrow morning.

I am definately interested in ganging up on the Kouba T-handle order with you guys, if anyone does any E-Bay trading and uses PayPal or Yahoo pay direct I can send you money right now for mine and the shipping, let me know for sure!

------------------

01' WR426,YZ timing,EMP #5,#48Pilot,#100PAJ,#172 Main,BK mod,stock pipe-no baffle, open airbox,Gray-Wire Pulled,K&N Filter, throttle stop mod,CA Street Legal (sort of) Pure Super Motard w/17 in. wheels, 15/46 gears,ProTaper bars,

The kouba t-handle is a lifesaver! Get one, you won't be disappointed.