Down with the stock pipes!

The UPS man brought me a present today ?

peek-a-boo

The fit and finish is perfect, which is always good. It bolted right up without any force or hammering required - unlike some pipes I've had in the past :bonk:

It's also MUCH lighter, shorter, and smaller than the stocker. It doesn't stick out near as far as stock, which I'm happy about. Didn't start it b/c I'm letting the sealer form up as directed. Coupe more pics over in my garage if you care to check em out.

Sorry about the low-light pictures, too. I must be last on the UPS route for my area ?

Ride report tomorrow?

Yessir :bonk:

Hey, i wouldn't mind get a better pipe, but i just don't have the cash after buying the 06YZ250F, but i am still able to beat alot of kids racing my 100% stock bike and i love doing it!

As long as you're having fun, that's what matters. I'm not sure where you were trying to go with that comment, though ?

That looks awesome. I just installed a Factory 4 SL on my 250F last month.

GREAT mid and up pipe.

A friend put a Dr. D on his '06 250f and that crazy buzzing sound on the upper rpm's (not the rev-limiter) went away. Did you notice anything similar with your pipe?

It seems a tiny bit smoother, and pops less, so maybe it suits the jetting a little better. The thing i like is the sound is deeper, and i find it easier to tell where i am in the power - maybe it's mental, or maybe I'm mental... ?