HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TeamScream

Stator Cover/Inspection Cover

5 posts in this topic

I am looking for the company that makes after market covers plugs for the left side case cover on a YZ426F.

I have seen these somewhere on a website but cant find them.

They are anodized aluminum and replace the large plastic plug cover as well as the smaller plug cover where you line up the "H" to get top dead center.

Anyone recall seeing these anywhere maybe got a link for me?

Thanks!

Just like SureBlue said, WC has what you need...Shawn is the man! Really, you should have known! :thumbsup: Tdub

Just like SureBlue said, WC has what you need...Shawn is the man! Really, you should have known! :thumbsup: Tdub

I know you are right T-Dub, but I got so sick of looking at websites trying to remember where I saw them that i just threw in the towell and begged for the answer.

Thanks everyone for the heads up.

Ride Engineering makes them as well, but I did not see any on the SME website anywhere.

I dont like the Ride Engineering versions because I dont like the engraved name all over the main plug,

The WC ones are EXACTLY what I am looking for.

Scream