TWMX mag rated the 2006 YZ450f....

UH HUH UH HUH ?? jump on one of your dinosaurs and go ride :bonk:

Why do people (kids) get on here and show their ass? If you really race....show us some proof. I doubt you can do that....just like you can't find posts that DPW has in the Kawasaki forum.

Let's face it...the serious riders/racers are not the ones here arguing over who's bike is best. They don't care....they do their talking on the track. I recommend that anyone who is serious about riding/racing avoid getting sucked into these threads with the "Dodge Boys".

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UH HUH UH HUH :bonk::eek: jump on one of your dinosaurs and go ride ?

Do you even read what you type?? It would appear to me, but what do I know that the panties that are in a bunch are on your end. Name calling is usually a last resort besides threats...class act buddy... ?

Fear not fellas! As soon as yamahaction declares the YZF the second coming, you can just dissmiss all those other lesser rags.

Who has won the last couple of 450 shootouts in MXA...hint Honda...not sure where the "yamahaction" comes from..

Why do people (kids) get on here and show their ass? If you really race....show us some proof. I doubt you can do that....just like you can't find posts that DPW has in the Kawasaki forum.

Let's face it...the serious riders/racers are not the ones here arguing over who's bike is best. They don't care....they do their talking on the track. I recommend that anyone who is serious about riding/racing avoid getting sucked into these threads with the "Dodge Boys".

I dont need to show you "proof" of anything as far as racing goes, a few around here know who I am. you must be some real serious racer huh? how many PRO AMA races have you won let alone even entered? im guessing you are just some novice weekend warrior, thats cool and all but dont come pushing yourself around like some bad ass racer

Read this...that is some funny stuff! God I love the internet!

I dont need to show you "proof" of anything as far as racing goes, a few around here know who I am. you must be some real serious racer huh? how many PRO AMA races have you won let alone even entered? im guessing you are just some novice weekend warrior, thats cool and all but dont come pushing yourself around like some bad ass racer

MOTOMUSHMOUTH on ignore.....CHECK!

Do you even read what you type?? It would appear to me, but what do I know that the panties that are in a bunch are on your end. Name calling is usually a last resort besides threats...class act buddy... ?

I guess you dont understand the english language. how many times do I need to type that I DONT CARE ABOUT RAG SHOOTOUTS? I dont get upset about what some hack on a messageboard has to say, seems like your the one that takes everything to heart

Read this...that is some funny stuff! God I love the internet!

MOTOMUSHMOUTH on ignore.....CHECK!

just like I have invited DPW, if you are ever in California let me know so I can show you how to ride properly then use you for a berm or whoop

Fear not fellas! As soon as yamahaction declares the YZF the second coming, you can just dissmiss all those other lesser rags.

I guess you just do not know when or how to stop instigation Open Class....Here I hope this makes you feel better - "you have purchased God's Green Gift to mankind a 2006 KXF450 the Worlds finest example of a 4 stroke motocross bike until 2007" ......... take your woody and your bike and go ride how bout it............. :bonk: Every 06 is awesome for the 800th time.........

enough already.............moderators please..................kill all of these lame ass threads.........what a waste of bandwidth......... ?

I guess you dont understand the english language. how many times do I need to type that I DONT CARE ABOUT RAG SHOOTOUTS? I dont get upset about what some hack on a messageboard has to say, seems like your the one that takes everything to heart

Why do you keep bringing shootouts up than and jumping for joy when the KXF wins and the YZF is below it? You don't care right?

For the life of me I cannot figure what this is about....are you arguing with somebody else or what?

Where in this entire thread do we say the KXF sucks and the YZF is the king of all bikes...where...

Please give us a hint who you are, but I guess you can't right???? Top Secret!

Hook line and sinker....

Motomouth,

You're right....the KX450F rulez !

?

I actually like the KXF. I would consider one...until I see that every schoolboy pro wanna be has one. Now I think I would rather have a CRF. Go look at the CRF forum....none of this crap going on over there!

?

I actually like the KXF. I would consider one...until I see that every schoolboy pro wanna be has one. Now I think I would rather have a CRF. Go look at the CRF forum....none of this crap going on over there!

I rode Shawn's(O/40 Nocona) 2006 KX250F, fun bike!

?

:bonk:?:eek:

Hey DPW...don't argue with the guy...he has enter a PRO AMA race! LOL

(and did so well at it that he spends his time surfing the internet instead of racing)

so I spend a little time on the internet, who doesnt? ? I am retired from AMA pro motocross/supercross

heres one for ya Satch, ive been on the top of the box in 125, 250 supercross and nationals, 500 nationals

lets hear some of your credentials