which exhaust for 06

Want a new pipe on the 06. Had a Dr. D on my 426 and it was great, but I am now looking at the White Bro's Aluminum Pro II. Wish do you all like. Thanks alot. :thumbsup:

I also like the White Bro's Aluminum Pro II , but as slow as I ride I can not justify spending $500. I had good luck with the Dubach on my '03 and '05.

Is there something wrong with the stocker or do you just need more power?

Look for the new system for Yoshimura... great price for your gains and a much cleaner ( and newer) design than the Dubach. I believe it's called the RS-2...

I have a Yoshi on my 426. I'd like to sell it and get a stock one.

I think I am going with DR D's full system with spart arrestor and quiet cap. Looks to be the best.

Dr. D. You can't go wrong with a pipe that's pretty much made for and tested on Yamaha's.

I ordered a FMF Factory 4.1 for mine

i would like to see pictures of aftermarket exhaust on the 06yz450. i would like one just to get rid of the long can hanging out back.

They are all long and obtrusive as far as I am concerned :thumbsup: , I think your a little like me and that a bike looks so much better with the little exhaust under the side panel like a smoker.

Rich

Look for the new system for Yoshimura... great price for your gains and a much cleaner ( and newer) design than the Dubach. I believe it's called the RS-2...

Your right it is the RS-2 and it will be available for our bikes in about 3 weeks. Im unable to give a price but I'm guessing it will be around the same price as the tri-oval systems.

PN%20RS2%20Ti.jpg

For 2006 Yoshimura is introducing a new off-road exhaust line... the RS-2. The RS-2 is available in two configurations - Titanium Pro-Series or Stainless Comp-Series. The Pro-Series is available with a titanium or carbon fiber sleeve while the Comp-Series is mated to an aluminum sleeve. The RS-2 features a new and improved diamond shape sleeve that is designed to improve performance levels throughout the powerband but also increase muffler packing life. The RS-2 is available for RMZ/YZ/KX/CRF 450f's and RMZ/YZ/KX/KTM 250f's.

P.S. Im not a Yoshimura employee

I saw 2 of the new RS-2 pipes this weekend on KX250F's.I will end up getting a FMF factory 4.1 with the megabomb header.It tucks in more and and actually makes a difference in power.At the moment I have no need for more power.

Arent you also sponsored by FMF?

Is there actual proof that the yosh system doesnt make a difference in power as opposed to the FMF?

just curious

i have a yosh on my 04 250f right now and it made a huge increase in power in the mid range and topend pull...

ps the new yosh looks good.

i have a yosh on my 04 250f right now and it made a huge increase in power in the mid range and topend pull...

ps the new yosh looks good.

I also have a yosh on my 04 and it made my old FMF feel like a stock pipe after putting the yosh on..

Yosh pipes are good looking, but unless you like to repack the can all the time and keep replacing rivets, etc., buy something else. Dr. D or the FMF...

i have a ti-4 but it awesome but i go with a yoshi