HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kizzle426

What plug......

9 posts in this topic

We've been getting BR8E. I've seen it stated that some people use CR8E, but they look way different. Kind of a newbie question, but I'd like to know for sure.

What's the difference? I've been gapping the BR8E to .035mm. I guess that may be why I've fouled so many?

i believe that the CR#E series plugs are the same size. the number just designates the heat range. not positive but thats what i thought i was told. i only used to run a CR8E, but i tried a CR7E at glamis this weekend and i liked it. im going to try an 8 at glamis next time and see how it compares. hope that helps.

I guess my BR8E plugs were all wrong. Is that why I've fouled so many? Grayracer, help me out here.

I dont know but i think the BR series are the 2 stroke plugs( not sure). But your gap is off too you should have a gap of .028-.031 in or .7-.8 mm.

B series plugs are 14mm

C series are 10mm and D series are 12mm . The BR should not replace the CR series of plug . Look in an NGK cataloge for a complete explanation of the numbering system . I could go into more detail if you like ?