HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satch0922

Another YELLOW YZ !!

17 posts in this topic

I know it's a smoker....but I wanted to show it off none the less! :bonk:

c91ec6af.jpg

:applause::bonk::bonk::cry::cry:BEAUTIFUL.... JUST PLAIN BEAUTIFUL. :cry::p:bonk::lol::bonk:

I wish I had a Yellow Yammie

:bonk::bonk:

Boyd

Boyd ....you knew it was gonna happen....just a matter of when! :bonk::applause:

:bonk::cry::bonk::cry::cry:BEAUTIFUL.... JUST PLAIN BEAUTIFUL. :p:lol::bonk::bonk::bonk:

I wish I had a Yellow Yammie

:bonk::bonk:

Boyd

Boyd's bike

PICT0010.jpg

Boyd ....you knew it was gonna happen....just a matter of when! :cry::applause:

Brent:

I should have gotten the hint a while back when you said something about "A Real Hurricane" would be a 2-stroke. :bonk:

But I've never been to quick on the up-take. :cry:

Boyd

I like it and want to do that to my YZ's. Could you give us the details on what you did and how you did it? Where you got the stuff and the cost. That bike looks sweet, congrats bro!

I bought the black tank from a local bike parts store for $150 (Clarke Tank). I bought the Hurricane kit from an eBay vendor (because he has them in stock and ready to ship for $179. I bought the black SDG seat for $75.

I sold my old tank and shrouds on eBay for $150, Sold my Blue/Black SDG on eBay for $50. I other words it cost me $204 to do it the way I did. I just could not see using the blue tank...that has always made me reluctant to do the Hurricane kit. Also, on my old bike (steel frame) I did not want to have a blue frame with the yellow kit. That is what is cool about the aluminum framed bikes....no need to worry about that! :thumbsup:

I know it's a smoker....but I wanted to show it off none the less! :thumbsup:

c91ec6af.jpg

is that a 125 in the background? i have a complete bike that is exactly the same as that 1 i am parting out. if you need any parts let me know

nahh it's an 82 YZ250 in the back ground....and it's sold/gone :thumbsup:

That's too bad. What happened? Or was that the plan all along?