The new 450 is here - still no riding

Got my blue 450 yesterday and was going to uncrate it today.

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

But had a floorball match this morning and twisted my knee, can't put any weight on left leg. So no riding for a while :applause:

Still waiting for the yellow SE from a broker, should be here in 2-3 weeks, maybe I'll swap bikes when it comes.

The Euro model comes with 42 PJ, 165 MJ, 55 LJ and NFPR needle. The spares kit contains 160 and 170 main jets and a NFLR richer needle.

What is the stock jetting on US bikes and what spares does it come with?

Congrats and happy riding trails. Hope the knee is healed really soon.. If it is any consolation I am similarly off my bike for a couple of days while my hips, knees thighs and butt recover from my introduction to long distance endurance horseriding last weekend.. Don't laugh it is stiff and it hurts...

Got my blue 450 yesterday and was going to uncrate it today.

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

But had a floorball match this morning and twisted my knee, can't put any weight on left leg. So no riding for a while :applause:

Still waiting for the yellow SE from a broker, should be here in 2-3 weeks, maybe I'll swap bikes when it comes.

The Euro model comes with 42 PJ, 165 MJ, 55 LJ and NFPR needle. The spares kit contains 160 and 170 main jets and a NFLR richer needle.

What is the stock jetting on US bikes and what spares does it come with?

WAY TO GO BLUE!!!!!!!I'm happy that you finally got the beast!!!! Now go sit down keep the weight off that leg so you can go enjoy it!!(should I come over to break it in for you?)Also what are the chances of you making a phone call or two to find out how much the euro spec header cost?Mine came with 2 mains,a spoke wrench and a tool the get the needle out (I think)

stock jetting on my USA bike has a 165 main jet a 42 pilot jet and a 55 leak jet and the needle is a nfpr4 with the clip in the 4th groove . the only xtra jets i got were 2 main jets a 160 and a 170 . sorry to hear bout the knee , that sucks ass a new bike and u cant ride it .dont worry its worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks fellas.

The bike is now assembled with help of pain killers, it's an old knee injury. The new Excels with Talon hubs are here and waiting for the spike tires. I still hope to see the yellow bike before I ride this one. If it's not here by the time I have the spikes and the knee is in riding condition, I'll just grease the bike and break her in.

I'm surprised that stock jetting is now same with US bikes. I'll put the 170 MJ and a 48 PJ in, but I'll also put in the NFLR needle in 5th clip (= half a clip richer than stock NFPR needle in 4th clip) to have an overall richer jetting balance, its getting colder here.

Yes, it has been tearing me apart hearing of the bikes you got so much earlier there. I sold my old ones way too early, or then the '06 bikes came way too late :applause:

The header canister is stock outside USA. Must be because of patent rights FMF has over there.

Check your PM, CRFThumper, I'll be happy to help you.

Thanks again. :bonk: