wileyco exhaust. any good?

has anyone had experience with this product or heard anything? from what i could find out there is no spark arrestor available, i would like one. i would think one from another manufacturer could be made to work. any ideas? they only cost $100.00 just wondering if that is because they are junk. i,ve got an 86 xr600r street legal, mostly go exploring on back country roads so no real rough stuff. thanks :applause:

i ended up ordering one last night. $115.00 from a distributor who is liquidating his stock. contacted the manufacturer directly they want $ 315.00 for the same exhaust. maybe this is one of those rare deals that don't happen often enough, for me anyways. we'll see.

Just bought one too. Apparently they are big in Australia, and are a decent company over there, hence the normal MSRP of ~$300. For $115 to my door I don't care if it sounds any different than stock, as long as it looks better.

And besides if I don't like it, I can just wait until this guy is out of them and sell it for the low low price of $200!

Auction says it comes with adapter pipe, so it looks like the cans are all the same and the adapter is bike-specific and "slips on."

I'm not 100% sure, but this is what I expect.

Also, after a little more research, apparently they come with a lifetime warranty, and are completely rebuildable. I also heard that it might be possible to get a carbon fiber "skin" instead of the stainless for all mufflers.

as of about 10 this morning, he is out of them...I was going to snag the last one prior to the last one being sold but noticed he only accepts PayPal, so I was going to have a friend snag it for me, but by the time I got a hold of him it was gone ? Doah! Oh well. Make sure to give us a report on how well it works...from the dyno I saw on the 250, I figured it should be a great improvement on the 600 as well.

I got the second to last available...so some lucky fool snagged the last one. It's gonna be a race as to who gets theirs first, as I ordered a day after Timothy but since the guy ships from Oregon and I'm in NorCal, we'll see. I'll post pics when I get it.

as of 3 am this morn. mine was 120 mi. away according to ups tracking, so i hung around alllllll day waiting. no go. guess i'll have to wait till monday. to bad it was nice and sunny could have took it for a spin in the couple inches of fresh snow. i'll post a pic when i get it put on. tim

I got the last one! Hope it mounts ok. Let me know how the rest of yours goes. Thanks!

so you are the one that beat me to the punch. I saw 1 sitting there that morning and while waiting for my buddy to get back to me or the guy selling the pipe, you snagged it. After the fact, the guy got back to me and said he would also take MO or Cashiers Check, so I could have snagged it..oh well. Let us know how it works out ?