After two years, the results are finality in, please read.

After two years and exhausting reserch, reading each and every post and every answer looking at each members profile and their answer to each question i have come to the answer I've been looking for.

As of today i have come to the conclusion that I'am the fastest rider in all the forum's on Thumper Talk.

So as of today i will hold the # 1 plate.

Thank you very much, William

------------------

2002 KTM 400 exc

2000 WR400F

2000 EC 300

2000 TTR 125L

2000 TTR 90

1999 750 Katana

# 1

[This message has been edited by William (edited September 08, 2001).]

Congrats William! I look forward to reading about you in Cycle News and elswhere. Will your number one plate be from GNCC or MX? Sorry, but I don't follow too closely sometimes. Haven't heard of you yet. Are you going to have a Thumpertalk decal on your fenders. That would be really cool! Someone like a Mcgrath, promoting TT. Good luck!

William,

Being someone who, in my opinion, has a very good sense of humor, I would have to assume you are attempting to be humorous, in the typical man sort of way. In this case, a big grin or several is the way to go in your topic. This allows the guys to do some friendly ripping on you as is to be expected, since we all know this is expected behavior of the competative nature of man.

------------------

'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.

[This message has been edited by NH Kevin (edited September 09, 2001).]

Thank you all for being good sports, i just thought it would be kinda fun to see the response i would get.

You all have a good weekend and roost on.

------------------

2002 KTM 400 exc

2000 WR400F

2000 EC 300

2000 TTR 125L

2000 TTR 90

1999 750 Katana

# 1