PRE-PRINTED backgrounds

Got to get some pre-printed backgrounds for the new TORCS series in TX.

O.K. guys, who has the best (price and quality)?

rosstmx.net They do great work and fast turn around to boot! :applause:

Website does not come up. rosstmx.net :applause:

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Attack Graphics. They are High Quality and are about 29.99, Pretty tough to beat. I think they have a web site, attack graphics.com

Try http://www.roostmx.net And yes, they do have really good prices for pre-printed backgrounds.

I have had really good luck with Decal works in the past.

I am having problems with DX1 - factory effex. They lost my order from before christmas and still have not resolved the issue. I would not recommend them

I like the ones that are on the 2006 factory YZ450Fs. On ONE Ind. website they say those background are sold separately as well,but they don't have them in the section,instead they have other design

I had problems with the Decal Works graphics/pre-prints on all my bikes. They would all peel off after a few rides. Before you say it was an install error, the crew at Decal Works installed them. So far Im having great luck with Factory Backing and their graphics. Check out www.mxink.com

My decal works have been great. Look at the pics in my garage. My advice though, send them to them to apply :applause:

no question the best come from visionmotocross.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!