Owner's Manuals Online???

Okay, I've tried searching here and on the web with no luck. :applause: I recently acquired a '98 WR400 and love the bike. I need to do some maintenance, but didn't get the owner's manual with it. I know I can find them on ebay, but I'd really like to have it in the next couple of days. Is there anywhere on line to download it?

steve

I asked this same question about 18 months ago and got just as an enthusiastic response. i'd say buy one from a (oh shit) yamaha dealer

I got 2 links to sites with numerous service manuals on here bout 6 mos ago I guess switch up your search words and good luck.

The only thing I have found on the web is the manual for the 2003 WR450F, that won't do you much good. When this was discussed several months ago, there was some concern expressed about copyright infringement as the reason that it probably has not been done.

Okay, I've tried searching here and on the web with no luck. :applause: I recently acquired a '98 WR400 and love the bike. I need to do some maintenance, but didn't get the owner's manual with it. I know I can find them on ebay, but I'd really like to have it in the next couple of days. Is there anywhere on line to download it?

Yamaha has them for sale on their site.

Here is the link to your 98 WR400. It costs $60.

http://www.yamahapubs.com/html/itemsearch.jsp?type=MC&Year=1998&Brand=&model=WR400FK&x=53&y=10

I don't know where you would find a WR400 manual but another TT'er posted this link a few weeks ago:

WR450 Manual

I don't know where you would find a WR400 manual but another TT'er posted this link a few weeks ago:

WR450 Manual

Thanks!! Big help for me. I also downloaded the YZ426 manual a while ago but I'm still searching the WR426-file. Did you see that one come around?

Snakesausage,

Your link is to the service manual for the 2003 WR450F that I posted awhile back. I also have a link for the assembly manual for the 2003 WR450F, as well as the 2003 YZ450F service and assembly manuals.

Great, guys!

Any chance someone could help me finding a service manual of a WR450F of 2005?

Thanks,

Arnaud.

Go here

http://www.yamahaownershandbook.com.au/?r=0

Enter the yamaha product you want.

Most manuals are on line free in pdf. format and multiple languages.

For my wr450 I had to enter as 'WR450'

For the 98 WR400 it was there too...

Hi Odonnks,

That is a GREAT link!! :thumbsup:

I'm really impressed this exists and when viewing several offroad-forums in The Netherlands I can assure you not many people are aware....

Cheers,

Arnaud.