Radiator Guards, where can we get them?????

Hey all,

We (family of 4 with a 06 yz450, ktm 65 and a harley softail custom)have been searching for radiator guards for my hubbies bike with no luck. Have any of you guys come across them yet??? There seems to be none in Australia and B&B havent even made them yet.

Any help you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

Must say we have been lurking on here every now and then checking for any problems with the new 06's, and thought we would join as it is a great source of imformation.

So Thanks also for the great site

Vicki

Devol racing will probably be the first to make them. they have awesome frame guards already. you might want to e mail them or check out their web site.

I just called them and they said within 30 days. they are in the process of design and production and testing right now for the 06 yz 450 just wait a little longer.

http://www.devolracing.com/products.htm

Hey all,

We (family of 4 with a 06 yz450, ktm 65 and a harley softail custom)have been searching for radiator guards for my hubbies bike with no luck. Have any of you guys come across them yet??? There seems to be none in Australia and B&B havent even made them yet.

Any help you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

Must say we have been lurking on here every now and then checking for any problems with the new 06's, and thought we would join as it is a great source of imformation.

So Thanks also for the great site

Vicki

Vicky, I spoke with Scott? from Rooster Performance and hope fully we will be getting together next week as I have both an 06 YZ250f and 06 450f to measure and fit.

Call him up and request 06 Yamaha guards to put a flame under his butt.

Eric

Vicky, I spoke with Scott? from Rooster Performance and hope fully we will be getting together next week as I have both an 06 YZ250f and 06 450f to measure and fit.

Call him up and request 06 Yamaha guards to put a flame under his butt.

Eric

Shes in the land down unda mate. sure she will just call him right up LOL

Hey guys and thanks for the responses,

I have searched Ebay, and we do buy abit of stuff from over there in the US, much cheaper.

bigdrtrdr

Scott from Rooster Performance, I can send them an email and ask, Depends if the post to Oz.

B & B Offroad in Oz said "When we made the bashplate etc for the 06 yz we checked out the raditors. Unfortunately there are several problems - there is nowhere practical to mount them and our current rad guards are made from an extrusion we have designed and have made for the job. this current design does not fit the new YZ's. We only had the bike for 4 days but hopefully will look into it again soon"

Patience Patience then i guess