HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YZ400FPower

yz to wr

4 posts in this topic

hey guys just wondering if i would be happy going from a 99yz400f to a 03-05 wr450f? i want to do like poker runs and stuff like that. if i do the yz mods will the power be better than my 400? thanks.........also what is a good price for one?

It would be a big step up, even going from YZ to WR. The WR450's will just simply work where as the YZ400's are a real handful.

$4700.00 a great price........ :applause:

I have an 05 for sale with a brand new GPR V3 stabilzer/clamps, trailtech computer, Pro Circuit pipe, jets, free mods, Acerbis Knuckle guards and more. Has about 10 hours on it and is in perfect shape. I am selling it because I just got an 06 YZ250F. The 450 was a bit too big for me. I also have a lowering link which I will include with it.

This bike is super fast!! original tires are in great shape as well. Green sticker is current.

Price complete with GPR and trailtech is $5400 and I will include a low bill of sale for CA taxes.. Without the GPR and trailtech, I will sell it for $4900.00

If you are interested, you can email me at scott@globalstor.com

Best Regards,

Scott Leif