yz to wr

hey guys just wondering if i would be happy going from a 99yz400f to a 03-05 wr450f? i want to do like poker runs and stuff like that. if i do the yz mods will the power be better than my 400? thanks.........also what is a good price for one?

You would love it. In fact you would love my 04, and a great price for it would be $4700.00. Let me know where and when you would like it. :applause:

It would be a big step up, even going from YZ to WR. The WR450's will just simply work where as the YZ400's are a real handful.

$4700.00 a great price........ :applause:

I have an 05 for sale with a brand new GPR V3 stabilzer/clamps, trailtech computer, Pro Circuit pipe, jets, free mods, Acerbis Knuckle guards and more. Has about 10 hours on it and is in perfect shape. I am selling it because I just got an 06 YZ250F. The 450 was a bit too big for me. I also have a lowering link which I will include with it.

This bike is super fast!! original tires are in great shape as well. Green sticker is current.

Price complete with GPR and trailtech is $5400 and I will include a low bill of sale for CA taxes.. Without the GPR and trailtech, I will sell it for $4900.00

If you are interested, you can email me at scott@globalstor.com

Best Regards,

Scott Leif