Flywheel weight

Hey guys. I own a 04 yfz450 but did the yz conversion so now I have the yz crank piston flywheel and all the electrical. What I was wondering is what is the stock flywheel weight of like a 03 yz450? B/c the one that I got with the conversion weighs like 21 or 22 oz. It's a GYTR one. I wanted something that was light and would rev fast, not something that weighs almost the same as the atv one.

I know this is the wrong section sorry. If the flywheel I have weighs more than a stock one, would somebody like to trade me for a stocker and pay for shipping since an oem one is $73 and the gytr one is $90. It's brand new never used.

The two GYT-R flywheels available for the '03-'05 YZ450 are weighted approximately 5 and 7.5 ounces heavier than the stock flywheel, which is the same for all 3 years. The bikes run differently mostly because of ignition mapping changes.

It's the +7 then b/c on the sheet that came with it doesn't go by weight, it goes by inertia. 5.0 and 6.2 The number on the box matches the 6.2 one. Everything that came with the conversion is 03 stuff, I dunno if that's better or worse for performance but that's what I have.