Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gdbarr1976

Rekluse on 06 450f

4 posts in this topic

I just spent the day installing my rekluse auto clutch on my 06 450se. I am happy to report that it works GREAT! If anyone is considering a heavy flywheel pay the extra bucks and get the clutch. The first actual race test will be tomorrow in Maplesville, Al. Can't wait!

How did the race go with the rekluse clutch? I am getting a 06 450 next week and I have thought about putting a rekluse clutch on it. From what it sounds like the rekluse works pretty good, I have yet to read anything bad about them. Where did you get the rekluse clutch, everywhere I have looked it does not show the 06 450 yet, it only goes to 05?

How did the race go with the rekluse clutch? I am getting a 06 450 next week and I have thought about putting a rekluse clutch on it. From what it sounds like the rekluse works pretty good, I have yet to read anything bad about them. Where did you get the rekluse clutch, everywhere I have looked it does not show the 06 450 yet, it only goes to 05?

The 05 works on the 06 and the TT store has the going price.

The race could have gone better. I installed the clutch Sat and raced it for the first time Sun. The big problem was stalling because of flame out. I have put in a 48 pilot jet and spent some more time fine tuning the clutch. The next race is this Sun. We will see how that goes!