Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dsurfdawg

street legal pipes??

11 posts in this topic

Say I want to get my pipe checked for decible reading..anyone know where I can do this around the Orlando area.

Just picked up this ole xr600 last week ..........dang she runs sweet !!!!!!

Thanks,

Dave

86 xr 600 plated

P.S. what's the legal limit in Florida???

Don't sweat it. When you have Harleys with screaming loud pipes and even some sport bikes with loud aftermarket pipes, your single cylinder with anything but a straight though pipe will be fine.

I've got an XR650R with a WB E-series pipe. Not super loud, but louder than stock, with alot of low frequency *thump.* I go riding with sportbike guys every now and then and I can't even hear my bike run when around them.

In my experience, the only time you might run into problems with noise is in offroad situations. I live and ride in Pensacola, FL.

Thanks bro appreciate the feedback. Since it has warmed up a bit today think I'll run over and go surfing for a couple of hours then come back and ride ..Be cool later....

Dave 10-27-55

Orlando area

Thanks bro appreciate the feedback. Since it has warmed up a bit today think I'll run over and go surfing for a couple of hours then come back and ride ..Be cool later....

Dave 10-27-55

Orlando area

Surf in Florida? You must be joking. :applause: j/k

Surf in Florida? You must be joking. :applause: j/k

Yeah, there aren't any good surfers from Florida.

Signed,

Kelly Slater

With all of the hog roaming around the cops don't seem to bothered by sound. I do have a db meter if ya get paranoid or they are like $30 @ radio shack.

Being so close to ONF you should check out Dixie dual Sport if you haven't already. Good group, fun rides. The big devils creek is comming up near Tampa. Knobs (teraflex)are a must.

See ya around :applause:

Yeah, there aren't any good surfers from Florida.

Signed,

Kelly Slater

They got good surfers, just not a lot of good waves! (I'm spoiled.)

Hey man i just said I was going surfing .... I didn't say i was gonna rip it up at Sunset Beach !!! No matter what if I had my way i would perpetually being doing one or the other .......Well, maybe with a little bit of chasing momma around the kitchen table mixed in too!!! ............Hey any Orlando area boys hit me up ...... I got a million friggin questions I wanna ask about this ole bike ???...

Be Cool

Dave

RUN FORREST RUN

xr600 plated ..........got to be modified it runs like a bat out of hades!!!!!!!