HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
r1_Addict

My Fisrt YZ

8 posts in this topic

Well I am picking up my first YZ400 today at 4:30. It is a 98 like newTONS of GYTR parts everywhere..like gripper seat , levers , guards and misc pieces here and there...also has a GYTR carbon fiber airbox with built in velocity stack..extremely rare very high performance piece(only seen on yamaha factory race bikes, and not to mention it will cost you $600 new..) ...and new perellie tires, PRO-TAPER fat bars and billet top ect. IT is real clean costing me $2000.00

Bill

Sounds like a great bike, especially with all the aftermarket parts. Have fun with it :applause:

I have a 98 as well. I perchased it new after I healing up from a bad get-off on a CR 500. The bike is rock solid reliable and will pull strong right up to the limiter. When I'm not in the desert on the weekends, I use the bike to pull tree stumps. Have fun.............

I love it already! I might have to be more specific about the mods, there is much more on it that the preivious guy eluded to! And talked him down to $1800...!