My Fisrt YZ

Well I am picking up my first YZ400 today at 4:30. It is a 98 like newTONS of GYTR parts everywhere..like gripper seat , levers , guards and misc pieces here and there...also has a GYTR carbon fiber airbox with built in velocity stack..extremely rare very high performance piece(only seen on yamaha factory race bikes, and not to mention it will cost you $600 new..) ...and new perellie tires, PRO-TAPER fat bars and billet top ect. IT is real clean costing me $2000.00

Bill

Sweet. Have fun man.

Congrats welcome to the club of addiction man.......... :applause:

Sounds like a great bike, especially with all the aftermarket parts. Have fun with it :applause:

hip!hip!hurray another Yamaha owner. Congrats on your new toy. Enjoy it :bonk::applause:

Sounds like a great deal. You're going to love it!

I have a 98 as well. I perchased it new after I healing up from a bad get-off on a CR 500. The bike is rock solid reliable and will pull strong right up to the limiter. When I'm not in the desert on the weekends, I use the bike to pull tree stumps. Have fun.............

I love it already! I might have to be more specific about the mods, there is much more on it that the preivious guy eluded to! And talked him down to $1800...!