The best single modification you have made

450 Cam Mod then the Rekluse Clutch....unbelievable difference!

My blue Excels still look good after a couple years of riding a mix of woods and MX. I laced them myself too, it was a learning experience to say the least.

yzf20007.jpg

My blue Excels still look good after a couple years of riding a mix of woods and MX. I laced them myself too, it was a learning experience to say the least.

yzf20007.jpg

Very Nice!!! :applause: I am liking that blue, if i knew what blue looked like on yamis i would have went that way but i figured black looks good on anything...even red :bonk:

1st - Get fit

2nd - tyres

3rd - Suspension

:applause:

Fmf Q!

Am I the only one that put a flywheel weight on? It makes the '03 way more fun to ride and race.

A race exhaust on my 450. faster and LOUDER!!

getting the stock springs put back in, because I may be 5'7", and not very light but by no means do I weigh the 280lbs like the guy I bought it from. :applause:

New Front Tire. I now have a Pirrelli on the front and back and love it.

Getting the suspension set up, then a set of ProTaper tapered bars :applause:

Suspension

:applause::bonk::cry: Even if you don't jump more or jump bigger jumps it will save your ass. It saved me from wrecking at least 3 times last season. I have definately jumped stuff I would have never thought about before the suspension was done on my YZ.

Obviously not. whats an enzo besides a million dollar ferrari.

Not that Enzo................. :applause:

This Enzo ............... http://www.enzoracing.com/

Filling it up with some fresh gas :applause:

single best mod....an exercise bike in front of the big screen.. :applause:

Rejet and ZipTy Fuel Screw....bike runs way better and the fuel screw makes it easy to dial in air/fuel mixture before every ride in Oryguns wildly fluctuating winter temps... :applause:

The single best mod I added to my bike was me.

For the longest time it was the 450 cam in my 426. Then I finally got around to getting the suspension done at Enzo. Now I'm torn between which has been the most beneficial. As far as bang for the buck, I think the cam still wins. :applause:

Rekluse, Rekluse, And More Rekluse!!!

hot cams auto-decomp exhaust cam. :applause: i love it! next will be suspension and exhaust.

SPRINGS ARE A MUST PLUS SET THE SAG. 756 RR. READ PRO ACTIONS SET UP GUIDE . YOU BE FLYIN :applause: