The best single modification you have made

Hello TTr's

I was wondering what everyone thinks is the best single significant modification they have made to their bike, weather it be a different set of tires, suspension settings/upgrades, intake mod's, brakes, etc. Id love to hear about it. and why you feel it is beneficial .

List exactly what you did .

:applause::bonk::cry::cry:

Suspension

bike - 2006 YZ450F

best mod - suspension revalve/respring.

makes the bike work like it should. this makes the rider more confident. confidence = faster. simple, really.

Replaced front tire!

Put a 2.8 gal Clarke tank on the thing.

Replaced front tire!

What front tire did you put on it I HATE Mine.

running a new dunlop 756 rear still on the stock front i think .

it sucks. especially in the washes.

:applause: I put a white bros. Pro meg exhaust on mine. best thing i ever did.
What front tire did you put on it I HATE Mine.

running a new dunlop 756 rear still on the stock front i think .

it sucks. especially in the washes.

952 on my 06

Tires are a great improvement ( the type depend on where you ride), but I have to agree w/ the other guys that money spent on suspension is always beneficial.

Lighter springs on my 426. Stock was certainly not friendly for a 125 lb rider :applause:

My custom much taller than stock seat. That has more to do with making it right for me though. I guess the best performance gain that anyone would notice would be the switch to a Pirelli MT 44 front tire. The most needed improvement was replacing the junk stock chain.

Tires are a great improvement ( the type depend on where you ride), but I have to agree w/ the other guys that money spent on suspension is always beneficial.

My rear shock is alredy gold valved and changed out the spring.

it helped a LOT... now for the front. when i get some extra cash.

but the tire has got to go. i usually ride in intermediate conditions. not hard

not soft. spots of sand like in washes and all that. sometiems rocky hard pack like out in cal city.

all i know is my front is suckin

A Rekluse auto clutch was my best modification. My second was a 13.5:1 Wiseco piston. :applause:

450 cam mod in my old 426 was the best one i ever did.

1 word ENZO..............nuf said.. :applause:

450 cam on my 426. :applause:

1 word ENZO..............nuf said.. :applause:

Obviously not. whats an enzo besides a million dollar ferrari.

Probably should have done suspension first, but FMF's titanium factory 4 and power bomb header, just made the powerband that much better; feels like every gear pulls forever. :applause:

how did you get blk excel rims on your 2003 .

did you build them or it came like that ?

how did you get blk excel rims on your 2003 .

did you build them or it came like that ?

I ordered them through my dealer, everthing was separate. I came off a quad so i never new you had to tighten the spokes :cry: kinda clueless when i started. So i had to buy the rims and fatty spokes all separate and laced them up, i would have used new hubs but i ran out of money and kept the stock ones. As far as scratching goes i rode a whole season in pretty much gravel and they still have every bit of paint on them. :applause: I also think they look pretty sweet :bonk: