Black Plastics for a WR???

When I bought my 99 WR, it had a black front fender and it got me thinking :bonk: that I like all black bikes so Im on a quest to find a plastic company that carry black plastics for my bike. The other plastics were thrashed so I painted them with Flat black bumper coating :applause: and I really like the look but I want to do it right and buy all new black plastics. I cant find any companies that carry the black ones for a 99. ? specially the WR rear fender. Anyone have any ideas. I have the front fender, I need the rad. shouds, the rear number plates, and the rear WR fender, I will buy a new black headlight assb. from Baja. Everyone please give me your thaughts

Check my profile , there is a pic of the current look (sorry its small).

55493941_169768411_0.jpeg?

UFO. I bought a black numberplate from them and was pricing side panels. About $56.00 as listed in Dennis Kirk.

For the rear fender you might have to go with a YZ. I have a 99 WR and did just that. YZ Front number plate and rear fender, both of which come in black. ** Just noticed your WR is streetlegal. You can always attach a light to the YZ fender.

All black would look sweet, but that about the tank?

I had the yz rear fender on with one of the best rear under the fender light kits and it looked GREAT but everytime I rode it would rip the plate off cause it remouted everything to low. I fought with searching for my plate 3 times on trails and said no more. So I m back to the stock rear light and added carbon fiber flush rear and front blinkers aqd I think I like this better but I dont think I can find the WR rear fender in black. That seems to be the biggest problem now... I will leave the tank natural, I think it adds to the look.

true, I've always thought about getting LineX It will make the plastics more durable & give it the flat black look, but I fear the weight might be an issue.

If you're going to paint the rear fender you might want to consider that route. I mean, its just one piece. :applause: