We've lost one of our own....

Just034, who owned the sister bike to mine (04 wr450f)...just sold it, and defected to the red camp on a "new" 05 crf450x.

Needless to say, i am dissapointed in him....so much so, that i may never talk to him again. :cry:

Aside from that, i am happy that he is happy. :applause:

It was odd however, that our bikes hissed at eachother when we got them too close. :bonk:

The Honda is a nice bike, but after buying my WR I am convinced the Yamaha engine is a lot more reliable than the CRF's. Just ask your friend the next time you ride with him if he wants you to carry some extra oil for his new bike. :applause:

Just034, who owned the sister bike to mine (04 wr450f)...just sold it, and defected to the red camp on a "new" 05 crf450x.

He will be back mate! :applause: Don't you worry about it!

Maybe he just wants to be a motorcycle mechanic? :bonk:

You will have too keep us updated on how it works out for him. Also on what your thoughts are on the bike.

Start keeping a eye out on the Honda fourm for his problems he will not admit to.

Thats like defecting from the U.S. to Cuba, why? He'll be back.

I don't care if he rides a Vespa, as long as he is enjoying himself. We all know who makes the fastest and most reliable high performance 4 stroke and it has 5 valves, no sense being snotty about it, right?

I don't care if he rides a Vespa, as long as he is enjoying himself. We all know who makes the fastest and most reliable high performance 4 stroke and it has 5 valves, no sense being snotty about it, right?

thats true...i have begrudgingly agreed to ride with him tomorrow.

we'll see if he siezes that hunk o junk. :applause:

we'll see if he siezes that hunk o junk. :bonk:

Must be nice. Tomorrow here is forecasted to be upper 20s. This is a horrible place to live if you like to ride. I think FrostBite has it better - at least he's used to miserable cold 365 days a year, and makes due with it by putting on tank tread in the back. :applause:

M.

here its supposed to be 66 and sunny. :applause:

H eap

O f

N ew

D efects

A nd

C ant

R ide

F ar

H eard

O f

N umerous

D efects

A nd

C ant

R eally

F ix

H eap

O f

N ew

D efects

A nd

C ant

R ide

F ar

lmao :applause:

we'll see if he siezes that hunk o junk. :applause:

unless he has upgraded the bike you will roast him!!!

H ad

O ne

N ice

D rive

A nd

C aused

R eal

F ..kup

i really enjoy this