HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ARin

We've lost one of our own....

15 posts in this topic

Just034, who owned the sister bike to mine (04 wr450f)...just sold it, and defected to the red camp on a "new" 05 crf450x.

Needless to say, i am dissapointed in him....so much so, that i may never talk to him again. :cry:

Aside from that, i am happy that he is happy. :applause:

It was odd however, that our bikes hissed at eachother when we got them too close. :bonk:

The Honda is a nice bike, but after buying my WR I am convinced the Yamaha engine is a lot more reliable than the CRF's. Just ask your friend the next time you ride with him if he wants you to carry some extra oil for his new bike. :applause:

Just034, who owned the sister bike to mine (04 wr450f)...just sold it, and defected to the red camp on a "new" 05 crf450x.

He will be back mate! :applause: Don't you worry about it!

Maybe he just wants to be a motorcycle mechanic? :bonk:

You will have too keep us updated on how it works out for him. Also on what your thoughts are on the bike.

I don't care if he rides a Vespa, as long as he is enjoying himself. We all know who makes the fastest and most reliable high performance 4 stroke and it has 5 valves, no sense being snotty about it, right?

I don't care if he rides a Vespa, as long as he is enjoying himself. We all know who makes the fastest and most reliable high performance 4 stroke and it has 5 valves, no sense being snotty about it, right?

thats true...i have begrudgingly agreed to ride with him tomorrow.

we'll see if he siezes that hunk o junk. :applause:

we'll see if he siezes that hunk o junk. :bonk:

Must be nice. Tomorrow here is forecasted to be upper 20s. This is a horrible place to live if you like to ride. I think FrostBite has it better - at least he's used to miserable cold 365 days a year, and makes due with it by putting on tank tread in the back. :applause:

M.

we'll see if he siezes that hunk o junk. :applause:

unless he has upgraded the bike you will roast him!!!