HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MotoGoalie

No More F'in I Just Bought Me A New Dirt Bike Threads

35 posts in this topic

Please. FFS. :bonk:

Just put it in one thread and call it a day. It's jerking up this forum. :cry:

MaYBe a mod could make a sticky and then all of you could post your pics of your new scoots, which is cool and all, :applause: but think about the rest of us, you're moving peoples REAL questions right off the page and onto page three. Which isn't real considerate if you think about the problems they may be having.

I just got a bag of socks for Christmas, yeah me.

woo hoo.

Please. FFS. :bonk:

MaYBe a mod could make a sticky and then all of you could post your pics of your new scoots, which is cool and all, :applause: but think about the rest of us, you're moving peoples REAL questions right off the page and onto page three. Which isn't real considerate if you think about the problems they may be having.

woo hoo.

could not agree more, was going to post something a while ago but have not been on computer much lately. i dont give a sh*t about who got what and what state is selling them, there are people who have technical q's....thanks for starting this thread.

just got me a new bike!!!!!!! no,and i don't plan to. i'll stick with the steel frames,thank you very much. just ignore them like i do :applause:

yea, it just cause there is nothing to talk about in the yamaha forum, the bikes are just too good and the forum would be dead without these new bike posts. damm bullet proof yamahas, leaving us nothing to talk about! :applause:

Aww mister cranky pants you should have posted this in the sock thread. If you think about it at least the new bike posts have something to do with Yamaha 's as to your pointless thread that has NOTHING to do with Yamaha's. Go complain somewhere else.

woo hoo.

Please. FFS. :cry:

MaYBe a mod could make a sticky and then all of you could post your pics of your new scoots, which is cool and all, :bonk: but think about the rest of us, you're moving peoples REAL questions right off the page and onto page three. Which isn't real considerate if you think about the problems they may be having.

woo hoo.

Been dippin in the bug juice again MG? I have to admit, you do have a way to break the monotony in a post! :applause:

:applause: So I'll try to keep this in mind when I get a new bike.. Maybe when I buy a new YZ I'll post on the Honda forum. :bonk: That will piss them off but at least won't mess up our forum.. a sticky sounds good or maybe a 'new bikes' forum..

When a man gets a new bike, he can not be quiet about it, he will NOT post about it in a common thread, HE WANTS HIS OWN THREAD.

And that, my friend, is joy, happiness and proud.

I find it OK to be shared with us.

MaYBe a mod could make a sticky and then all of you could post your pics of your new scoots, which is cool and all, :bonk: but think about the rest of us, you're moving peoples REAL questions right off the page and onto page three. Which isn't real considerate if you think about the problems they may be having.

Upgrade your old bike :applause:

what problems are you having, because I ain't got any????

Maybe they should change this forum into a YZ bike pic forum :cry:

Much better than reading people bitch about changing oil...........

Shit, Im happy for you guys. If I want to get to the other posts on the older bikes, I use the scroll wheel on my mouse.

folks come on..............what is the big deal? This is the BLUE FORUM not the whiner forum....like a couple others...

I find it enlightening to read someones experience in a new bike purchase....it beats the hell out of "what kind of oil should I use" :bonk: And all the other redundant questions that have been asked 400,000 time before...... :applause:

I just dropped a duece this morning about 8:47 MST.

Hmmm. Once again, non Yamaha. I'll send you pics of my new bike to remind you what this is all about.

woo hoo

:applause:

Hmmm. Once again, non Yamaha. I'll send you pics of my new bike to remind you what this is all about.

woo hoo

:applause:

Iowa really pushes the envelope of publik Edukation doesn't it? :bonk: