I got one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up my bike last night. I'm gittier that a whore on Mardi Graw night.

It's a BAD BOY. I fired it up on the first kick. It's running lean, so I put in the 170 main and still have to set the air screw.

ain't no air screw on a 4 banger!

Yes, they are bad, very very bad, aren't they!

Fuel Screw(4 stroke) and it will probably need a 48 Pilot to fix the lean problem.

Sorry. New to the four strokes. I was thinking it had one on it, I guess if I read the book I would have known.

Sorry. New to the four strokes. I was thinking it had one on it, I guess if I read the book I would have known.

No worries..congrats on the new bike!

Congrats to the new bike... Gosh, everyone seemes to get new bikes.. Now I REALLY want one..

Congrats. And remember, opening up the 4-stroke's fuel screw increases fuel, as when you open up the airscrew on a 2-banger it increases air.

Thank guy's for the info.

Congrats on the new bike.. Post something on how it works for you later... :applause:

Hello Berg, are we still happy with the bike or is a trade still in your mind?

:applause:

Hello Berg, are we still happy with the bike or is a trade still in your mind?

:bonk:

I can't figure it Blue.. The bike runs better than ever now. No noises that I haven't heard before and starts easier than it ever has.. I was out with my 15 year old son today riding that and my Husaberg...

Think I'll keep it.. Might get a 2007 WR f I am still working then but think I'll keep this anyhow. I really love that bike.. :cry::cry:

Thanks for asking mate..

DGIRT I hope you don't mind the mini hijack it is just cos we love these YZs so much... :applause:

Nope. Don't mind