A small question guys?

In 2001 or 2002 I watched him beat my former High School out of the Texas High School State Payoffs and from the time he walked on the field you knew he was great.

This guy will be THE BEST in the NFL.

I still like Reggie Bush as a Texan!

Reggie Bush is a damn good player, no doubt about it. However, Vince Young is a step above him and everyone else. He is deadly in the air and on the ground. He should've gotten the Heisman. He proved it last night.

Even the biased commentators were believers by the end of the game.

young is unstoppable. hopefully he wont get hurt anytime soon. he is instant offense, as long as he has a decent line

I say get rid of his offensive line and let the fun begin.

I do think that Bush should have won the Heisman. If Texas would had played anyone other that Ohio State this year Young would have won the Heisman. But from the media standpoint they only saw Bush rip teams to shreds. Young got to shine in two games this year and that was all.

I hope he stays at Texas next year so they can win another National Championship and he can win the Heisman.

If anyone knows Clark4131 go by his house and make sure he is not in his garage with the car running with a bright red skin tone.

He must be heartbroken! :applause::bonk:?

Well, I am biased, but Bush deserved the Heisman. His year was absolutely unreal. All year long, he has put USC on his back the same way the Vince put Texas on his back.

Also, USC played a much tougher schedule. Texas proved to be the better team, but USC's schedule was little tougher. That probably helped Bush in the voting.

We could debate all day long, Young or Bush. They both are great. Hell, Leinart played his ass off as well. That guy was on the money in the second half when it really mattered. Its been a long time since I've seen a running back as good as Bush. But I have never seen a quarterback like Young before. That guys is unreal.

That game was won on the Texas offensive line. USC got beaten severely in the trenches. They got run over all night long. That's why they lost.

Texas was better. Not by much, but definitely better.

1. VY had a helluva game

2. Who exactly on USCs schedule made it so much tougher? PAC10 was 3-2 in the

bowls B12 was 5-3

3. Reggie Bush is a phenom he will do well at the next level

4. LeDale White was amazing he wil be premier back as well

5. David Carr bashing is BS. You can't win games or lead your team when you spend half the game on your back. Carr gets mad props for getting back up and continuing to take beating.

just my .02

1. VY had a helluva game

2. Who exactly on USCs schedule made it so much tougher? PAC10 was 3-2 in the

bowls B12 was 5-3

3. Reggie Bush is a phenom he will do well at the next level

4. LeDale White was amazing he wil be premier back as well

5. David Carr bashing is BS. You can't win games or lead your team when you spend half the game on your back. Carr gets mad props for getting back up and continuing to take beating.

just my .02

I agree 100%. USC played 5 ranked teams including Notre Dame and UCLA. It was the vision people had that their schedule was stiffer.