our comments in to the Forest Service.Worse yet, anti-access forces are

bombarding the Forest Service with thousands of comments supporting the

Roadless Rule which limits public access to federal lands.ACT NOW! Send

your comments to the Forest Service TODAY by visiting ARRA's web site

Action Center and clicking on the first Action Item.Outdoor recreation

enthusiasts have been asking the Administration to re-open this comment

period because we do not support the Roadless policy hastily constructed by

the Clinton Administration. Now we must make sure that our voices are

heard!If you cannot see the link above, visit ARRA's action center at www.responsiblerecreation.com/grassroots and click on the first

Action Item. ARRA will continue to keep you informed on the Roadless issue

and other federal policies that affect our access to public lands and waterways.

Along these same lines, I was sent a message by one of the anti ORV groups asking me to send a e-mail to Mr. Bush asking him to support the Clinton Roadless Initiative. Made full use of this opporrtunity to respond and simply reformated the message to ask Mr. Bush to support the multiple use philosophy and use due process to change any land use issues, not an Administrative Order as Mr. Clinton tried.

I urge all of you to take advantage of these groups if you get the chance. I have absolutely no idea how I got on their list, but I thank them for the opportunity to have my voice heard! ?

PS They even sent me an electronic thank you. hehe

Thanks Paul.......Done ?

Bill

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, de-octopussed (Thanks Clark) EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ, 100PAJ and 65 SJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

Its sad. I posted this on the DR side and not one person responded. We get so hung up on stupid stuff like what hand guards to use or, what jetting to use or, whose bike is better and so on that it seems like some folks just don't get it. There are people out there who if they had their way would prohibit our sport just because they don't understand or like it. I don't know. I'm not a political guy by nature. But, I sure would like my kids to have the same opportunities and happiness that I have been blessed with. I would like them to experience the joy of teaching their kids(my grand kids) how to ride and build all those great memories. Anyway, just venting. Sorry for the rant. P

[This message has been edited by PMAUST (edited September 06, 2001).]