HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JetPilotAlabama

50th Ann. 450 in Alabama 4 Sale

7 posts in this topic

Was in Pelham Power Sports today and they have a 06 5oth Ann. Available if anyone is interested. $6999.00 plus what fees they can get I am sure.

The number is 205-644-4999 if you are interested. Carson Richards is who I got the price from.

Its in Birmingham Alabama btw.

I hate pelham powersports. Everytime my dad and I have been in there, they were complete jerks. My dad even relieved them of one of their pairs of thor quadrants, and they didnt even bother to say thank you. Hate that place. btw, where do you ride?

I know I do too, But I knew they had a KX65 on the floor and I had to see if it fit my son. We pulled the bike out , spent 10 minutes or so looking it over and no one even ask to help us. Not that I would have bought it there anyway. Smith Brothers in Onionta gets all of my business. They have the best deals in the state for Yamaha and Kawasaki. They are not getting very many 450S so I posted this one. I had called Gerald and ask as soon as the post went up.

Guys,give big #1 a shot! they use to be high but it seems like they are willing to deal these days!I bought my 450le there and they beat everybody!

Not even lake hill would go that low(after i paid the taxes)couldn't agree more about Pelham. :applause:

Guys,give big #1 a shot! they use to be high but it seems like they are willing to deal these days!I bought my 450le there and they beat everybody!

Not even lake hill would go that low(after i paid the taxes)couldn't agree more about Pelham. :applause:

Where are they in Alabama?

Big #1 Number is 205-945-4664 ask for Jeff he is a great guy and will work for the buyer. They did not have a New 450 when I was there Wednesday. I am not sure what they will do on a YZ. I did buy a 2006 V Strom from them and saved a few bucks. I know when I bought my 05 YZ450F they had a used one that was 200 less than my New 05 from Smith Bothers in Onionta, Al. Smith Brothers has there 450's pre-sold I belive.