will an 03 rekluse work in my 98?

I can pick up a rekluse for an 03 cheap, what are the differences between it and the one available for the 98?

Here is a link to their site Rekluse The p/n for the 400 is different from the 426 or the 450. Give them a call and ask, maybe there is only a slight difference. :bonk: They have GREAT customer service :applause:

It has to be different because I want a slipper clutch on my 426 so bad I cant stand it and if the clutches were the same from 01 to 03 I could do it but there is a difference so I cant imagine a rekluse would be any different.

Yep it's different... Dang

Hey Racejmac,

I'm looking for a Rekluse for my 03 WR450. If you can't use the one you have a line on, any chance you could put me in contact with the seller?

Thanks

Don

It has to be different because I want a slipper clutch on my 426 so bad I cant stand it and if the clutches were the same from 01 to 03 I could do it but there is a difference so I cant imagine a rekluse would be any different.

the 450 has an extra plate in it over the 426 ...if you fit the 450 basket and then space the cluch cover out with 3 gaskets ...you can have your slipper clutch :applause: