HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dunecj2a

Anyone running a W/B Carbon pro on 03-05?

3 posts in this topic

Any you guys running a Carbon Pro system in the South West on a 450? I'm still havin a hell of a time gettin it jetted right. I was wonderin what a good baseline starting point would be. Last ride I was at :

Sea level - 70 degrees

Pilot : 45

Main jet : 165

Needle : 5th clip from top

Fuel Screw : 2 out

It felt like it was runnin pretty fat even after fuel screw adjustments. Anyways I rejetted it leaner last night and I'm at :

Pilot : 42

Main : 160

Needle : 4th clip

F/S : 2 out

On my 03 I start at 168 and go up to 175 on the main....I would be fuel starved at anything less than 168...Pilot is stock, 3rd clip from the top - I am at 1000 ft above SL

On my 03 I start at 168 and go up to 175 on the main....I would be fuel starved at anything less than 168...Pilot is stock, 3rd clip from the top - I am at 1000 ft above SL

Man I went way lean. Can a 4 stroke be damaged if its ran lean? I havent tried it yet, I will take her out Sat. I'm guessin that if its too lean it will run like crap anyway.