Well, its official. Carmichael goes to Honda..

It's a good thing Kawasaki groomed this young kid into a champion so that Honda can benefit from it. Honda just HATES to lose, so what do they do? Buy someone that will give them a number one plate.. Sure it's the American way to get the most money that you possibly can, I wonder if Honda will treat Ricky that same way that they treated Jeremy....... Wouldnt that be great?

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/04sept01teamswap.html

Money is Money, and when you are as good as this kid is you command a lot of it, Honda is just doing what anyone in his position would do, go for the best offer, Honda has a lot of money to offer up, besides it reeeally wouldnt matter what bike Ricky was on, he shreds, point blank, he could probably ride a 125 in the 250 class and still win the majority of his races, when you have talent.....you get paid....dont knock Honda just cause they offered up the biggest deal.

------------------

01' WR426,YZ timing,EMM #5,#48Pilot,#100PAJ,#168 Main,BK mod,stock pipe-no baffle, open airbox,Gray-Wire,K&N, throttle stop mod,CA Street Legal (sort of) Pure Super Motard w/17 in. wheels, 15/46 gears,ProTaper bars,

That would be cool if he raced the new CR450R.

[This message has been edited by Sean McCutcheon (edited September 05, 2001).]

I'll betcha that McGrath's happy.I hear that the Honda is a lot less forgiving than the Kawasaki.If that's true then the way RC rides,he's bound to wind up on his a$$ a few times next year.That's all it will take for McGrath to get back the #1 SX plate.

Don't count on Carmicheal riding the CRF450,next year. Honda still has to sell a lot of 2 strokes CR250's& CR125's. I'm hearing LaRocco will be riding the CRF450 in the Supercross Season & is a little nervous about it.

Charmichael is the best rider around, too bad he is such a little prick. Too arrogant for me.

Just to refresh my memory, what exactly did Honda do to McGrath?

I agree with Carmichael being slightly arrogant, but I guess thats what has contributed to his success on the track.

I think McGrath does more for the sport as a person than Ricky, and would like to see him win next year, in my opinion.