Stock fork spring rate on 05 YZ450?

I'm looking at buying some used fork springs. What is the stock spring rate on a 2005 YZ450?

I have a Ti stock shock spring and stock fork springs from my 06 if you're looking ... just a couple break in rides on them both.

Fork springs .470 kg/mm

Shock Spring 5.5 kg/mm

I have interested in kowing where my bike stands on suspension numbers too. Turns out , on Racetech website, it says my 05 yz450 it comes w/ .460 kg/mm fork springs , and it recommends ( w/ my weight @ 210 lbs) .466 kg/mm so it looks like I'm set. no need to buy fork springs like I had to on my 98 KX 250. Thanks for the 411 guys.

Once again, Race Tech's website is wrong. The stock spring rate on the 05 450F is .45kg.

Once again, Race Tech's website is wrong. The stock spring rate on the 05 450F is .45kg.

I would love to know how you know this.

First this is what is listed for the stock Yamaha P/N and spring rate:

5XD-23141-N0-00 .SPRING (K=4.5N/MM)

THis is what Racetech list:

Stock Fork Spring Rate (measured) .460 kg/mm (stock)

Obviously they are using different scales of measurement, so you have to do the conversion there to compare. Second, Racetech is giving you their MEASURED stock spring rate, not what is listed.

So unless you have measured the spring rate of a stock spring, I would tend to trust the racetech that they actually measured the unit.