HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xtreme165

Texas/Cali riders?

5 posts in this topic

Anyone live down were all the fires are? I saw on the news that there has been very little rain and it's really dry in parts of Texas and Cali. Just curious as to what the tracks are doing for water and if they are even able to put enough down or have enough water. Any of them not running do to the dry conditions? There's plenty of moisture up here in Pa with the snow and rain.

Texas is a long way from California, so the fires must be in TX. I haven't heard anything on the news recently and that's always big news here. Hope everyone makes it though OK.

I think he means oklahoma and texas.

I understand Cali is getting a lot of rain and having mudslides. Mudslides are like fire, only different right?

Public Edukation these days. :applause:

They're kinda like fires in the fact that you're pretty much SOL. That's where the similiarties end though.

We're supposed to get some rain this weekend (at least SoCal is), so it should make for some epic riding. I failed publik edumakation, but hook'd on fonics worked like a mo fo for me!

They're kinda like fires in the fact that you're pretty much SOL. That's where the similiarties end though.

We're supposed to get some rain this weekend (at least SoCal is), so it should make for some epic riding. I failed publik edumakation, but hook'd on fonics worked like a mo fo for me!

Just 'member, a mind is a terrible thing.