HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Zero

04' or 05' YZ450F parts wanted

6 posts in this topic

I am looking for a set of dirt wheels for to fit an 05' YZ450F. I also need a set of forks and shock to fit the same bike. Ii understand that most late model wheels will swap over, but I need either 04' or 05' forks and shock to swap.

My bike is set up for supermoto right now, but would like to have the option to do dirt riding if so desired. I would also like to get a spare front rim to lace in a 19" rim so I could do dirt-track or ice ride.

The forks can be stock or already lowered for either supermoto or dirt-track. I plan to lower whatever I get so I can use them for dirt-track or ice anyway.

Thanks for the help.

Paul G

ww.ciamr.com

I am looking for a set of dirt wheels for to fit an 05' YZ450F. I also need a set of forks and shock to fit the same bike. Ii understand that most late model wheels will swap over, but I need either 04' or 05' forks and shock to swap.

My bike is set up for supermoto right now, but would like to have the option to do dirt riding if so desired. I would also like to get a spare front rim to lace in a 19" rim so I could do dirt-track or ice ride.

The forks can be stock or already lowered for either supermoto or dirt-track. I plan to lower whatever I get so I can use them for dirt-track or ice anyway.

Thanks for the help.

Paul G

ww.ciamr.com

i have rear wheel complete with sprocket and sand tire.