Very Sweet

My bike is handling like a new bike in the tight east coast woods I ride in. I recently got the Clarke/Ims seat tank combo. Now I raised the fork tubes 8mm and put a 52 tooth sprocket on the rear with stock size chain shortening the wheel base. It is turning like an XR in the woods! I traded bikes for a lap with my buddies 99 XR400 when we got back to the truck all he could say was “I need to get a new bike.” I on the other hand couldn’t wait to get my bike back. Thanks Thumper Talkers for answering all my questions for the last 2 years. ?

We expect to see you racer boys next June.

Bill

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

Bill, I am actually coming up to Pa. the last week in September. I can't remember the name of the town but I think it is near Johnstown. I am going riding with my buddy who is from there, he rides a 400exc Quad. Before you say anything about ridding with a Quad you should see this guy ride this thing, he is very fast and can ride surprisingly tight trails on it. Oh by the way remember it was you who bailed on me and Jeff down in South Carolina. ?

Jeff see ya Sunday.