HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shigbie

Any one get a 450 SE from International Brokers yet?

6 posts in this topic

I have been calling Zach about every day (and he's a patient man) to see if the 06 450SE I ordered is in and he indicates after X-mas..

Anyone get one from them yet???

dont no about them but i got mine from generationmx.com and they have been great to me, i got my bike about 2 weeks ago.

good luck

how have you been getting a hold of zach?

I have been calling for the last 7 days and havent gotten a return call, several emails also...I sent my deposit nov 18 and still dont have a bike.

kevin

I'm in line for a 450SE myself. They didn't bother to respond to my last e-mail asking for an update...kind of makes me wonder :applause:

Mike

I have called him on the numbers listed on their website. I get about a 2 out of 3 conect success. I spoke with him just before X-mas and he indicated it would be after the 25th!!!! I haven't tried him since. I'm not too nervous just anxious.

Internalional Motorcycle Brokers

Phone (604) 288-1553

Cell (604) 617-6604

Fax (604) 288-5014

Toll Free (888) 714-4983

Scott

I have called him on the numbers listed on their website. I get about a 2 out of 3 conect success. I spoke with him just before X-mas and he indicated it would be after the 25th!!!! I haven't tried him since. I'm not too nervous just anxious.

Internalional Motorcycle Brokers

Phone (604) 288-1553

Cell (604) 617-6604

Fax (604) 288-5014

Toll Free (888) 714-4983

Scott

I got my se 2 wks ago from a dealer here in North Ala. The price was right, $6300 out the door. Support your local dealer. If he knows you are a good customer, as in someone that goes through a lot of parts, he will probably give you a good deal on a bike. I do alot of business on the internet but sometimes it just makes sense to let the local dealer make a few bucks and get the service in exchange.