Any one get a 450 SE from International Brokers yet?

I have been calling Zach about every day (and he's a patient man) to see if the 06 450SE I ordered is in and he indicates after X-mas..

Anyone get one from them yet???

dont no about them but i got mine from generationmx.com and they have been great to me, i got my bike about 2 weeks ago.

good luck

how have you been getting a hold of zach?

I have been calling for the last 7 days and havent gotten a return call, several emails also...I sent my deposit nov 18 and still dont have a bike.

kevin

I'm in line for a 450SE myself. They didn't bother to respond to my last e-mail asking for an update...kind of makes me wonder :applause:

Mike

I have called him on the numbers listed on their website. I get about a 2 out of 3 conect success. I spoke with him just before X-mas and he indicated it would be after the 25th!!!! I haven't tried him since. I'm not too nervous just anxious.

Internalional Motorcycle Brokers

Phone (604) 288-1553

Cell (604) 617-6604

Fax (604) 288-5014

Toll Free (888) 714-4983

Scott

I have called him on the numbers listed on their website. I get about a 2 out of 3 conect success. I spoke with him just before X-mas and he indicated it would be after the 25th!!!! I haven't tried him since. I'm not too nervous just anxious.

Internalional Motorcycle Brokers

Phone (604) 288-1553

Cell (604) 617-6604

Fax (604) 288-5014

Toll Free (888) 714-4983

Scott

I got my se 2 wks ago from a dealer here in North Ala. The price was right, $6300 out the door. Support your local dealer. If he knows you are a good customer, as in someone that goes through a lot of parts, he will probably give you a good deal on a bike. I do alot of business on the internet but sometimes it just makes sense to let the local dealer make a few bucks and get the service in exchange.