HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MOWER

Looking To Buy In Wa State

7 posts in this topic

The time has begun to begin my search after parting with my wr250. My local dealer said 7600 for the blue. Please any help on where to go and who to talk with would be great. yz450f blue

Dave

son yz125

son yz85

wife ttr125le :applause:

If you want to drive down here, Power Yamaha was $5775 + DOC for my 250F. The 450f was about 6500 if I remember correctly.

I got them to install a 756 for $20 more than that price.

www.poweryamaha.com

Talk to Matt Williams. Great guy!

I agree power yamaha in sublimity (salem area) will have the best deal, also tell them to give you a oregon title and put your washington address on it, and you wont have to pay tax!!.

stay away from beaverton honda yamaha, there service after the sale is terrible and they dont like to go down much.It is a great showroom to look at though.

Go on cycle trader.com and get one from honda east in tolido ohio. I had mine shipped to me from them to so cal for 6400 out the door. Great to deal with great service.