ICO Speedo

Is anyone using the ICO Racing Dual Sport speedo? I see alot of trail tech stuff But I want to know the quality of the ICO

Had an ICO on my WR for dual sports, it was not very user friendly. Buttons were hard to push and battery life was very short. It finally failed completely and I returned to ICO who fixed it but in the mean time I got a Trail Tech and never even put the ICO back on - wanna buy it?

Sent you a PM

Anyone else have any information on the ICO Dual Sport Speedo. I am very scared of the Trail Tech Stuff! I ride in alot if wet, dirty conditions and I have heard bad stuff about Trail Tech.

Anyone else have any information on the ICO Dual Sport Speedo. I am very scared of the Trail Tech Stuff! I ride in alot if wet, dirty conditions and I have heard bad stuff about Trail Tech.

Hi,

It won't mind "normal" driving conditions. Are going to sub-merge it ? When you wash your bike it is very easy to take off

Timo Mc

I am leaning toward the trail tech. For some reason my search is not working but I read on another post that the 03 triple clamp will not allow the bracket/protector to be mounted. Also the have one for a 100mm bolt spacing with that work on an 03?

Hi,

Trailtech offers at least 2 different protectors for their computers.

100mm one fits normal Yamaha handlebars. I have Renthal upper clamp and it fits that too.

Timo Mc

That will work