BK mod notes & how to

Good Job blue Thunder!

Isnt the 24 Hour home depot a great thing?

I love the fact that I can go get just about anything I need at midnight if i want to....

COngrats on teh BK Mod!

Dauv

------------------

01' WR426,YZ timing,EMP #2,#48Pilot,#100PAJ,#175 Main,BK mod,Kouba T-Handle,YZ pipe, open airbox,Gray-Wire Pulled,K&N Filter, throttle stop mod,CA Street Legal,Pure SuperMotard 17 in. wheels, 15/46 gears,ProTaper bars,

Hey Gal.

This was posted up in my original message to this thread but here you go again:

1) 6/32 NC tap w/correct drill (7/64) for the job(they come together in a pack made by "Hanson" for $2.89), also had to get the tap handle $3.89, A small pack of (1") 6/32 machine head screws for $1.49, also a small pack of #6 washers (they only had the jumbo pack) $2.00 and a package of "handyman" springs (same isle as the screws) part # SP-9700 made by "Prime-Line" $3.00,

------------------

01' WR426,YZ timing,EMP #2,#48Pilot,#100PAJ,#175 Main,BK mod,Kouba T-Handle,YZ pipe, open airbox,Gray-Wire Pulled,K&N Filter, throttle stop mod,CA Street Legal,Pure SuperMotard 17 in. wheels, 15/46 gears,ProTaper bars,

can u please give me a list of what i need to buy for the bk mod.

sorry but im from israel and dont understand all the initials need a full details of what springs, nuts etc.

thanks