Places to Ride

Is there a good website that lists tracks and ohv areas by state?

Thanks thats pretty much what I was looking for. It doesnt include motocross tracks though.

While we are talkin places to ride, I wanna hit up some sand dunes. Im about equal distance from glamis and coos bay where I live. I would rather go north I think anyone have any opinions. Is there a decibal limit at either place?

Originally posted by funktree:

Thanks thats pretty much what I was looking for. It doesnt include motocross tracks though.

While we are talkin places to ride, I wanna hit up some sand dunes. Im about equal distance from glamis and coos bay where I live. I would rather go north I think anyone have any opinions. Is there a decibal limit at either place?

funktree I live in socal also. We should get together & ride some time.

Coos Bay has a limit of 93dB (I think) - I picked up a map/guide when I was up there a couple of weeks ago, of course now I can't find the thing. I'd vote for Coos Bay 'cause Glamis is going to be way to hot for a while longer.

Why don't you try Christmas Valley, Oregon if you want to go north? There are 2 motels, 2 restarants, miles & miles of open desert and sand dunes if thats your thing.

It is out in the lower part of easter Oregon between Lakeview and Bend. A great place to ride .. Check out the maps and directions on the motorcycleridersassoc.org website and see what you think.

jim