i'm missing a spoke

the guy i baught it from didn't even know it was missing and he rode pretty hard. i still haven't ridden it or any other bike more than up and down my street a couple times so i think i'll be safe. can you buy just one spoke or do you have to buy all new full set?

Hi,

On you front suspension where the front axle goes thru are 2 bolts on each side you have to loosen. After that just use 22mm socket and open front axle. and pull it out.

Timo Mc

I was wrong this whole time! Thanks! J/K. Have fun taking it off redmansz400. :applause:

If the wheel is wobbling and you think the bearings may have a problem, I would not ride it. If the bearings are shot, then you could damage the rotor or caliper, not to mention crash the bike because of the unstable wheel.

If the bearings aren't shot but are just a little dry and misadjusted, then riding could cause some expensive damage.

Plan a ride for Monday or Tuesday... spend tomorrow going through that front wheel.

Take a look at www.thumperfaq.com and download the service manual. It's for the 2003 WR250F, but most procedures and torque values are the same for your 450.

If the wheel is wobbling and you think the bearings may have a problem, I would not ride it. If the bearings are shot, then you could damage the rotor or caliper, not to mention crash the bike because of the unstable wheel.

If the bearings aren't shot but are just a little dry and misadjusted, then riding could cause some expensive damage.

Plan a ride for Monday or Tuesday... spend tomorrow going through that front wheel.

Take a look at www.thumperfaq.com and download the service manual. It's for the 2003 WR250F, but most procedures and torque values are the same for your 450.

ya i got monday off so i'll plan on a ride then. btw my bikes a 400 but they should all be about the same. thanks for the link :applause: