2006 WR Speedo on a 2005 WR

id like the RPM guage if only to set my idle.

id like the RPM guage if only to set my idle.

Hi,

I have an enginehour counter under my seat whch shows hours when engine is off and rpm's when it is running. I use that to set up my idle if needed :applause:

Timo Mc

Hi,

I have an enginehour counter under my seat whch shows hours when engine is off and rpm's when it is running. I use that to set up my idle if needed :applause:

Timo Mc

--------------------- I am interested !!!!!!

--------------------- What type is it ?

--------------------- How did you connect it ?

--------------------- Where did you buy it ?

This how it looks on my bike:

http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/494455/

Timo Mc

I would like to see a picture on how you wraped the wire around the coil.

please..

If no picture is available then tell me, did you wrap it above or under the coils rubber seal ?

If under how did you route the wire through the rubber ?

Thanks !

I pushed an awl thru the rubber seal and wrapped the wire around the lower portion that goes over the plug...it works great! I bought the Yamaha hour meter/tach.

I would like to see a picture on how you wraped the wire around the coil.

please..

If no picture is available then tell me, did you wrap it above or under the coils rubber seal ?

If under how did you route the wire through the rubber ?

Thanks !

Hi,

Above and just some elecrical tape to secure it on its place

Timo Mc

I have the Trailtech Endurance on my YFZ, and it works well and looks great. There is one drawback to it though, when the sensor gets wet either after a wash or riding through a puddle, the water distorts the magnetic field that the sensor is reading and gives inaccurate readings. Its either that or I really had the YFZ upto 197 MPH :cry:

The tech support is absolutely first rate and that alone is a reason to buy from them - even if they are not as highly regarded as ICO or Watchdog, I will definitely buy from them again. I originally purchased the Trailtech with my Raptor - sold the Craptor for the YFZ - needed a mounting bracket for the YFZ (usually included when you specify model at time of purchase) Called trailtech support, they had it for me in 3 days at no cost. They did the same thing when I lost the magnetic bolt as well. :applause:

The feature I like on the new Lynx is a constant backlight.....its a pain to find it at night on the Endurance Computer when your flying down the trail :bonk: